Home Practices About Team News Contact


Immigration Law

Consult our immigration law services or speak to one of our lawyers for a personalized consultation.

Immigrating to Canada

The Different Immigration Processes

Do you want to immigrate to Canada? Are you getting lost in immigration processes? You do not know the immigration program that suits you?

An immigration process is a complex process. Errors can lead to the rejection of your immigration application or greatly delay its acceptance.

It is best to surround yourself with an immigration lawyer to achieve successful immigration. Our immigration lawyers have many years of experience in the field. Their international expertise makes them experienced lawyers. They will advise you and guide you to the program that is right for you.

Meet one of our immigration lawyer now to help you in your immigration process. Contact us now!

Live permanently in Canada

Application for permanent residence

Application for regular permanent residence

In August 2018, Quebec set up a new program called ARRIMA. This program offers the opportunity for anyone to register in the selection pool by sending a declaration of interest. If your profile matches the immigration needs, you will be selected to complete your immigration process.

Application for Accelerated Permanent Residence (Quebec-selected skilled workers)

After having worked at least 12 of the last 24 months in Quebec, full-time (minimum 30 hours per week), you may be eligible to apply for a Quebec selection certificate (C.S.Q). With the C.S.Q obtained, you can then apply to the federal government for permanent residence as skilled workers selected by Quebec.

Since August 2018, the skill type for job admissibles to qualify as skilled workers have been eliminated. Any job is now eligible.

Application for Accelerated Permanent Residence (Quebec Graduate)

If you have obtained an eligible Quebec diploma, you may be eligible to apply for a Quebec selection certificate (C.S.Q). With the C.S.Q obtained, you can then apply to the federal government for permanent residence as skilled workers selected by Quebec.

Application for business people

If you have an innovative project, be self-employed or want to start a business in Quebec, Quebec offers three programs:

  • Entrepreneur Program
  • Self-Employed Program
  • Investor Program

Entrepreneur Program

The entrepreneurs program is divided into two parts.
The first part is intended for people wishing to come to Quebec to set up and operate a business for which they have received a service offer from a business accelerator, a business incubator or a business incubator. a university entrepreneurship center. These people will have to present their business project in the form of a business plan and a service offer.
The second part involves coming to Quebec to create or acquire a business in order to exploit it. Several financial requirements apply. A C $ 200,000 start-up deposit and a C $ 200,000 security deposit must be paid at a financial institution. You must prove a net worth of at least C $ 900,000.

Self-Employed Program

You want to work “on your own” in Canada, the self-employed program is for you.
This program requires a C $ 25,000 start-up deposit for a job in Quebec. This deposit is CAD $ 50,000 if the job will take place in Montreal.
You must also have a net worth of C $ 100,000 and at least two years of self-employment experience in the profession you wish to practice in Québec.

Investor Program

Investor and attracted by North America, Quebec offers an investor program.

To qualify, you must:
– Have a net worth of at least C $ 2,000,000;
– Have management experience, either in a lawful agricultural, commercial or industrial enterprise, or in a lawful professional enterprise whose staff, excluding you, occupies at least the equivalent of two full-time jobs, or for an international organization or a government, one of its departments or agencies;
– intend to settle in Québec and sign an investment agreement of C $ 1,200,000.

Work in Canada

Temporary work permit

Regular Temporary work permit

In order to immigrate to Canada, you must demonstrate that your presence is necessary for the country’s economic activity. Your Canadian employer will need to submit a Labor Market Impact Assessment (LMIA). You can then submit your work permit application. There are, however, many exceptions to the requirement to submit an LMIA.

International Experience Canada

Canada offers various programs to obtain a temporary work permit for young people around the world.

  • Working Holiday Permit: This visa allows you to work with any employer or to be on vacation for a specified period of time on Canadian soil.
  • Young Professional Permit: The work permit, valid for two years, is for young people who have received a job offer from a Canadian employer. Immigration will issue you a work permit related to the employer. You will not be able to change employers during the term of your work permit, unless you have a valid reason (example: you were working for a company that has closed, you do not receive the remuneration you were promised , your working conditions are unsafe or do not match those you have been promised, you have been fired or laid off).
  • International Coop Internship Permit: This program allows international students to come for internships in Canada. The work permit is linked to a given employer

Study in Canada

Interested in studying in Canada?

We make it simple for you. Once accepted by an educational institution designated by Immigration Canada, you will need to complete an application for a study permit. This study permit will give you the opportunity to stay in the country while studying your main activity in Canada.

Can I work in Canada? The study permit gives you the opportunity to work on campus or off campus 20 hours a week and full time during holidays.

Immigration for your family

Family reunification in Quebec (Sponsorship)

Do you want to sponsor a member of your family? Do not hesitate to contact us.

Several sponsorship programs exist to be able to immigrate your family (dependent child, spouse, common-law partner, conjugal partners, parents, grandparents, brothers and sisters, nephew, niece, grandchildren).

How Can you Sponsor your spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner?

Sponsorship consists of three stages.

  • First step: The people have to complete the sponsorship file with Immigration Canada. You can apply for a work permit at the same time as your sponsorship application so that your spouse has the right to work in the territory during the processing of the file.
  • Second step: Once the file has been received, Immigration Canada will invite you to complete an application for an undertaking with Immigration Québec. It is at this point that the sponsored person also completes his/her application for a Quebec Certificate of Selection (CSQ).
  • Third step: Immigration Québec, after analysing your file, approves the undertaking and issues the Quebec Selection Certificate. The C.S.Q is directly sent to Immigration Canada. This document complete the sponsorship application. Then, the sponsored person must meet the health and safety requirements of the Government of Canada for permanent residence.
How Can you Sponsor My Parents and Grand-Parents?

You can sponsor your parents and grand-parents if you are at least 18 years old, you are a canadian citizen or permanent residence and you have enough money to support the persons you want to sponsor.

Immigration Elligibility

Wondering if you are eligible for one of the immigration programs? Do not take the risk that your immigration application will be rejected. Contact one of our immigration lawyers now for a personalized consultation.

  • Your purpose in Canada
  • Your Age
  • Your Citizenship
  • Your Position
  • Your Studies
  • Your Connections with Canada
  • Your Financial Capacity


More Information

If you have any question, do not hesitate to contact us ! We will be there to help you in your immigration process.

Immigration Cases

Successful Cases
Trusting clients
Contracts signed